Here at Root & Bloom Craft Cannabis, we are deeply committed to formulating and providing the highest-quality in cannabis wellness for all, both novices and connoisseurs alike. One factor (out of many) that makes our cultivation, extraction, and manufacturing operations the best is that we have amazingly talented people on our team.
Our combined experience in the legal cannabis industry informs our unique view, allowing us to design solutions that fit the various needs of this rapidly expanding Massachusetts adult-use marijuana market. We are here to be a catalyst for the industry. We strive to implement cutting edge technology while stressing the importance of environmental sustainability throughout.
In one of our previous blogs, we talked about why you should consider choosing us for your cannabis needs. Let us now explore further as we highlight more of what really makes our brand a true full spectrum of cannabis experiences.
Root & Bloom: Committed to Excellence in Legal Cannabis
Firstly, at Root & Bloom, we are driven by the desire to be the best.
Massachusetts has come to expect the best across a multitude of sectors: from agriculture, to science and technology, the citizens of the Commonwealth share the common value of excellence.
This of course should also extend to your cannabis.
Our Full-Spectrum of Cannabis Experiences – What We Offer
Next, now that we have covered what really makes us strive to do what we do, let’s now keep going and detail some basics about our services. With tried and tested cannabis industry veterans steering our ship, you have a wealth of experience and world class capabilities in your corner:
- Cultivation – our cannabis cultivators (a.k.a. ‘Plant Whisperers’) are are here to meticulously care for each plant, ensuring that you’re always getting delicious craft flower. Coming in September!
- Extraction – our Award-Winning extraction team specializes in making sure everything is just right. We test our extractions over and over again in order to ensure you are getting safe, top-quality, and accurately labeled products.
- Manufacturing – we take immense pride in knowing everything there is to know about our products. It is this intimate knowledge that really allows us to hone in on the specifics (types of products, flavor, etc.) of what we want to create.
Furthermore, we are thrilled to be offering our very own brands to the Massachusetts adult-use recreational marijuana market. While we will surely be getting into more detail in upcoming blogs, we wanted to take a moment and also briefly introduce our excellent brands:
- goods. (Edibles and Vapes) – formulated to add that special boost to your day, our cannabis edibles and vapes are just the ticket for natural self-care and plant-based wellness.
- Crispy Commission (Premium Potency Concentrates) – Dab enthusiast? Got one in your life? You’re in luck! With Crispy, you can always expect our delicious, consistent, Award-Winning extractions to hit the spot.
- Finest Kind (Flower) – our ‘Plant Whisperers’ are hard at work making sure our 2022 flower release is that best that it can be. Stellar genetics? Check. Tasty Terps? Check. What’s not to love??
We can help you expand the cannabis product selection at your Massachusetts dispensary!
No matter if you are already established and looking to expand your cannabis offerings, or are just now thinking of making your way into this ever-expanding Massachusetts legal marijuana industry, be sure to connect with us to learn more about Root & Bloom’s partnership opportunities.